Sunday, April 22, 2012

Legion of Super-Heroes #7




Case of characters
Chamerleon Boy aka Reep Daggle
DragonWing aka Marya Pai
Brainiac 5 aka Querl Dox
Mon-El aka Lar Gand
Element Lad aka Jan Arram
Chemical Kid aka Hardu Jamik
Sun Boy aka Dirk Morgna
Harmonia
Comet Queen aka Grava
Dream Girl aka Nura Nal

       
         The comic starts with Chameleon Boy held by his tail in one of his forms and that a man covered in flames saying. Feel the power heaven's mandate grants me. Durlan! We have the strength to restore China's destiny-- And your changeling ways will have no part in it!
        DragonWing's sister holding her back from helping says to her. Your alien is not all-powerfull little sister. Perhaps now you will see I have chosen the future! Dragonwing at first can only says. HSSS. But then adds. You think a plu-chip or two added to a man's body makes him a Legionnaires equal? She then uses her acid breath on several enemies. As several of them melt one says. You are barely a Legionnare child- And each of us is MORE thean you equal.. They grab ahold of her and other says. Together, we shall destory you. She then uses her breath again.
      As she is fighting she adds. I EARNED my place in the Legion- From the day I stole my fire from the Imperial Dragon Horde-- to every sweaty workout at the academy. As she defeats more enemies she says. Your terracotta soldiers shatter easily, Big Sister. She then comes up close to her sister and says. Do you still say YOU"RE the future?
      The man surrounded by fire then throws Chameleon Boy to the ground saying. Does this not PROVE it easily? Dragonwing yells. CHAM!
      On a Legion Ship that holds Brainiac 5 and Mon-EL they are talking. Mon-El says. Easier for you to FLY back from Panoptes to Earth? There's no RUSH, is there, Brainy? Besides, It's fun to watch you do all the work. Brainiac 5 at this says. As if I would let you waste fuel, steering with inexact maneuver's. You're quite collect to relinquish the controls to me.. just as you should resign the leadership in my favor. At this Mon-EL says. You what it THAT bad.. I give. But you'll have to WIN it-- I'll call a fresh election election. As the two shake on it Brainiac says Done!.
      The scene shifts to the Dominators homeworld. A voice of a dominator says. Done as you ORDERED, Primus Dom. e have accelerated the clone-growth as much as we dare. These bloods have never been combined before. The primus says. If your disc is to grow, you must succeed. The dominator then says. I shall, I am honored to have the responsibility. The primus then says. You have hybridized many castes before, And they have served us well...
      But never was our need been so great.. We must repay our humiliation by the Legion. So do not make me tear you dignify from your skull.  As the primus uses his nail to draw blood the dominator says. y.. yess. but then adds. We have stabilized the cellular vulnerability to lead and other heavy metals in the daxamite DNA by blending it with our superior line. You shall have you star-spanning army...
      The scene shifts to the sea of fire from last issue. Element Lad is talking with Chemical Kid. he says. Earthgov will need to send in an army of purifiers to control that leak. It's way beyond our powers...Chemical Kid then says. B-but I already fixed it.. I got the sea of fire pollution converter going again, didn't I? As a gaint fireball comes up and they narrowly miss it Element Lad adds. You did-- But this doesn't behave like an industrial accident. Someone's causing this.
       Sun Boy comes up and asks. Then with those structures all abandoned. You won't mind if I sterilize the area, would you? Element Lad says. Go to it, Dirk. He then let's off a large explosion. Chemical Kid says. Wow at this and Element Lad adds. Don't EVER get him mad.
       The scene shifts to near the Legion HQ. Where Harmonia says. It's a MAD errand.. Urumqi's been burning since the pollution wars. Hundreds of years ago... And a handful of Legionnaires is supposed to stop it? At this Comet Queen says. Aw. sounds like FUN. You haven't left that grubby lab for cycles. Harmona-sparkle up. Lady. You've got all that krinkly new cute suit to show off! Comet Queen grabs her and Harmonia then says  uchh. Don't-- Suddenly Fream Girl appears and finsh what Harmonia was saying with a. Don't go there. Comet Queen then says. Aww- Not a burnout! Dream Girl then adds. Let the team at Urumqi hanle it-- we have a more personal problem. Reep went to help DragonWing and now his flight ring's in failure mode. As they fly off her picture fades but she adds. Get to them- Nooow
      The scene shidts back to DragonWing. She is peaking. H-how did you DO that to CHAME-- The man in flames says. I am stronger. Faster-- So much more than you dream. Little dragonette with your WEAK fire. Earthgove has left the middle kingdom in disrepair, But we must again seize the center of all- All RESOURCES, all POWER- and make the future of Earth ours. Your only quesiton should be: Do I joihn the future.. or DIE. Dragonwing says. Guess as she kicks him.
     The man in flames says. You have made your choice, little Legionnaire. Dragonwing at this says. Long ago. I took No Tong protection-- And I will have none of yours. I stand alone-- However the man in flames soon defeats her and says. You will die with the past, then. Then dragonwing sister comes up and says. No. MY sister. As she puts a blade close to her throat.. My BLOOD.
      Back with Element Lad and Chemical Kid. Chemical kid is talking to Dream Girl though a system. He says. No, No injuries, Boss Lady. Dream Girl then says. It's Nura, Hadru-- or Dream Girl, If you prefer. I'm simply covering the board while Mon-EL and Brainy are away. Chemical Kid to this says. Yeah, And next you're gonna tell me these two guys are Legionnaires just like me. They didn't get THEIR powers out of a Genemod vial. Element Lad and Sun Boy show up with goons. Dream Girl adds. No, not exactly.. Element Lad then adds. Definitely industrial saboteurs, Dreamy-- Some kind of political implication. they were muttering about DRAGON tonges and a PHOENIX.. I'll need a Neuro-teach download on China to BEGIN to understand what it means. Sun Boy then adds. it means Earth's always been really good at "us verus them".. Even when we were "Them" and "US" at the same time. Element adds. Ridiculous. Sun Boy then adds. Nearly always, Jan.
     Sun boy adds. But I think I stopped the immediate problem, Earthgov can send in a slow clean up squar, And the science police can haul off these troublemakers. As he flies off he adds. If the S.P's track their organization down, let me know-- otherwise I've got a date with a gal I met at Stonehenge's sun return ceremony... Dream Girl says. I'll mark you off duty, Dirk- But don't go off world, Okay? A pace police shp shows up and an officer asks. Can we take your prisoners, Legionaire? Chemical Kid says, Sure, Officer.. Sure.
     The scene shifts back to DragonWing who has received a cut on her cheek from her sister. Her sister says. Surely, little sister you should have learned to listen to your elders.. perhaps next lifetime.. Suddenly Comet Queen shows up and grabs DragonWing saying. Get that rusted claw off my pal. E-clipse-face... And outta our way! Her sister can only say. Wha--?? and when covered by dusk says. Ack-hhnchh-- However Comet Queen crashes into the man covered in flames and he says. What sort of creature...?
     He then grabs her by the throat and says. Not even VAGUELY human.. And certainly not of our people. Harmonia comes down and says. I.. However must ADMIT to distant kinship with you. Pheonix.. with sadness and disgust. Low indeed have you fallen. As the man covered in fire flies up towards her and says. Do not speak to the future of our world so! Harmonia can only say. You? The future?
      As she pushes him back she adds. Then I am PROUD to be the past. ENOUGH. He crashes into the ground with a WHAMM. He then says. China shall rise again, Women and you-- Haromina says I?


        Harmonia encasing him in stone says. I played for Emperors who had the true mandate of heaven, Pretender. And China shall be great long after your time.. and mine as well. Comet Queen then says. Wow- some starburn, Legionnaire! Harmonia at this says. Thank you, my dear-- I think. And for the rest of you-- I.. DragonWing then butts in and says. Hod it. This one's mine! As her sister is the only one left and adds. Big sister-BAH! And she knocks her out.

     
      As the enemies are being load on a SP ship comet Queen is talking. Scopes out to the max, Hadru-- who knew she could do Nova-tricks if she left her crazy little Lab? Chemical Kid then says. Nova's You should have seen Sun Boy. Grava. I am never getting in his way. I think they didn't tell us the whole story at the academy. Chameleon Boy walking up says. Would you have BELIEVED it, Hadru? Chemical Kid says/ Maybe, Maybe not.. Chemical Kid then asks. But I thought you were such a COMBAT hot-shot? how'd phoenix beat you? Chameleon boy at this says. All it takes is ONE careless Nano, Kid.. Sometimes, that's enugh to cost us a Legionnaire. I was LUCKY today as he walks off. Thus ends the comic.

Comments
This comic was neutral to me. It was not bad but did not stand out as a really really good issue. However I did enjoy it
            

No comments:

Post a Comment